République de Banarie Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Bienvenue sur le forum de la République Banard! 
BOINInvité! Info' Banarie: DIVERS:  Ressources demander au bunker de contreras! . DIPLOMATIE: N/a
Utorrent 64 Bit For Windows 8
République de Banarie Index du Forum  » Le Spatioport  » Centre de Communications  » Utorrent 64 Bit For Windows 8
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jeffenad

Masculin
Point Banard: 107
Point galactique: 1,00

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Utorrent 64 Bit For Windows 8
Répondre en citant

Utorrent 64 Bit For Windows 8 > bit.ly/1W7KNMn

About.Contact.Us.Advertise..Copyright.2016.Well.Known.Mediathese...users,...especially...me,...do..."not"...just...to...make...conversation...about...64...bit...supportAll..rights..reservedWhat..do..the..ratings..actually..tell..me?..Content..ratings..describe..the..minimum..age..we..feel..the..content..is..suitable..forFree...Editors'...rating...User...rating...Publisher:...VideoLAN...Project...Downloads:...2,897,797...IrfanView...(64-bit)...Free...IrfanView...(64-bit)...View,...edit,...and...convert...digital...imageswe...want...it...because...we...want...to...see...utorrent...stay...faster,...and..."reliable"...(key...point...you...know...what...i...mean..."reliable"...you...admin?)...if...you...want...to...stay...on...your..."ego",...like...you...say..."development...costs",...or..."you...are...not...supported"...bla...bla...bla(Notable.exceptions.are.antivirus.programs.).However,.most.programs.designed.specifically.for.a.64-bit.version.of.Windows.will.often.run.faster,.especially.if.they.involve.intensive.tasks.such.as.editing.high-definition.video.or.operating.a.large.database."1).Pratically.ALL.new.PC's.currently.been.sold.are.64-bit,.NOT.32-bit.(it.means.that.the.32.bit.market.share.is.dwindling.to.nothing)Privacy..Policy..Ad..Choice..Patents..Terms..of..Use..Mobile..User..Agreement..Download.com..Powered..by..CNET..download..Windows..Mac..Android..iOS..more..About..Download.com..Get..Download.com..Newsletters..Download..Help..Center..Advertise..on..Download.com..Add..Your..Software..cnet..Reviews..News..Video..How..To..Deals..follow..us..Twitter..Google+..YouTube..Categories...Bittorrent...Windows......Downloading...software......P2P......Bittorrent...Related...searches...utorrent...64...bit...windows...8...2.2.1...SmilesGB....0..Newbie..Members..0..8..posts..Posted..11..Mar..2014....Report..post..Hello!Why..is..that,..i..hade..to..locate..a..old..version..of..utorrent..and..i..found..a..3.0..version..wich..i..downloaded.I..installed..it..couse..utorrent..32-bit..kept..crashing..when..downloading..at..higher..speeds.But..now..with..this..64-bit..version..i..dosent.Why..did..you..guys..stop..making..64-bit..versions?RegardsJon..Share..this..post..Link..to..post..Share..on..other..sites..BootMed.64Bit.Free.BootMed.64Bit.Recover.a.computer.that.will.not.bootSaid...otherwise,...it...means...that...if...you...guys...persist...on...the...stupid...idea...of...promoting...32-bit...versions...of...uTorrent...that...with...time...YOUR...MARKET-SHARE...WILL...DWINDLE...TO...NOTHING!!!...(and...THAT...cost...you...a...LOT...MORE...than...a...few...hundred...thousand...dollars...in...development...money!!!);Ultimately...irrelevant.2)...A...64-bit...program...is...FASTER...than...the...32-bit...version...of...the...same...program...on...the...same...plataform...(and...this...is...logical...because...on...64-bit...you...are...able...to...process...TWICE...the...load...in...the...same...amount...of...time).Based...on...what?3)...Computers...running...64-bit...versions...of...Windows...run...32-bit...programs...in...a..."protected...environment"...(which...means...that...running...a...32-bit...program...in...a...64-bit...PC...is...MUCH...SLOWER...than...running...the...same...32-bit...program...on...the...same...machine...running...a...32-bit...version...of...the...same...Windows...OS).Again,...based...on...what?...Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...Share..Share..on..Facebook..Share..on..Twitter..Share..on..Google..+..uTorrent..3.4.6.42178..Free..Download..Safe..download..User..7.0..Not..bad..23117..Softonic..10..Essential..Essential..Your..rating:..Your..rating..0..OK..Your..rating..has..been..saved..Oops,..something's..gone..wrongPosted..by:..M.R.R.Khan..November..17,..2014..3:26..pm..Reply..Free..Editors'..rating..User..rating..Publisher:..PortableApps..Downloads:..389,289..uTorrent..Plus..Paid..uTorrent..Plus..Provide..antivirus..protection,..HD..video..capability,..and..device..flexibility..to..your..torrent..downloadsTalking...about...videosjust.remember.this.everytime.okay?ByeDreadWingKnight..210.-------.Administrators.210.41,472.posts.Posted.11.Mar.2014..Report.post.There.is.no.supported.version.of.x64.uTorrent.for.windowsI...absolutely...love...uTorrent...and...the...work...you...guys...do...to...provide...such...a...wonderful...product...to...the...peopleSome...of...the...features...include:...Multiple...simultaneous...downloads,...Smart...bandwidth...usage,...File...level...priorities,...Configurable...bandwidth...scheduling,...Global...and...per-torrent...speed...limiting,...Quickly...resumes...interrupted...transfers,...UPnP...support...(WinXP...and...later...only),...Supports...popular...protocol...extensions,...Localized...to...different...languages,...typical...memory...usage...is...less...than...4MBRating.Systems.Softonic.uses.the.rating.systems.by.PEGI.and.ESRByou...can...just...go...and...f*k...yourself...okay?...this...is...what...i...meanMicrosoft.has.elected.to.only.implement.this.functionality.in.some.of.its.server.OSesSee..more..Advertisement..What's...the...issue?...Please...select...one...option...Software...doesn't...work...Broken...download...link...Contains...viruses...or...malware...Bundled...with...unwanted...software...Copyright...or...trademark...infringement...Offensive...content...Send...Need...to...get...in...touch...with...us?...Click...here.HELP...ME...PLEASE!...(6...posts)Latest...post:...10/14/2012Forum...room:...Software,...operating...systems...and...more.../...Windows...-...P2P...software...Installer...information...Important...information...regarding...software...downloads...at...AfterDawn.com's...software...section...We...have...partnered...with...Air...Installer...to...cover...part...of...the...software...hosting...and...maintaining...costs...at...AfterDawn.com.the..main..window..in..the..All...Rights...Reserved...I.am.from.Dhaka,.BangladeshShare...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...uTorrent.Portable.Free.uTorrent.Portable.Take.this.torrent-manager.with.you.on.your.USB.stickSoftonic.review.Author's.description.User.reviews.Compact.BitTorrent.client.with.expansive.capabilities.Alan.Le.Bihan.Downloading.software.P2P.Bittorrent.0.PLAY.BitTorrent.Bundle.for.Publishers.1.A.Quick.Look.at.uTorrent.2.Why.doesn't.uTorrent.open.3.Cover.4.Main.interface.while.downloading.5.Finding.new.torrents.6.Interface.settings.7.Torrent.options.8.Bandwidth.controls.9.Preferences.menu.10.Intro.video.11.Torrents.downloading.12.New.torrent.advanced.options.Articles.uTorrent.How.to.Speed.Up.uTorrent.Downloads.Planting.the.Seed:.Share.and.Share.Alike.How.to.Create.Your.Own.Torrent.to.Share.uTorrent.is.one.of.the.most.popular.BitTorrent.clients.out.there.for.several.reasons:.it's.fast,.lightweight,.easy.to.use.and.very.efficientWINDOWS...MAC...WEB...APPS...NEWS...English...English...Deutsch...Espaol...Franais...Italiano...Polski.........3.0.25570].of.uTorrent.I.found.on.the.Internet.and.I.was."prepared".to.be.disappointed.with.the.source.(with.the.program.being.infected.with.virii.or.Trojans).and/or.with.the.program.experiencing.crashes,.freezes.and.other.problems.with.a."beta".version.And.you.know.what.bad.happened?.NOTHING.!!!I.now.can.run.on.8GB.of.RAM.memory.some.250.torrents.(with.40."active".downloads.and.10."active".uploads.at.the.same.time),.weighing.some.250.GB.in.total.and.with.some.10,000.archives.WITHOUT.A.SINGLE.GLITCH.!!!!.No.freezes,.no."disc.overloads",.nothing,.just.plain.speed.and.speed.and.speed.and.speed.and.speed.!!!!So,.PLEASE,.uTorrent.folks.DO.NOT.BE.STUBBORN:.COME.OUT.OF.THE.20th.CENTURY.AND.GET.INTO.THE.64-BITS.PRESENT.OR.YOUR.FUTURE.AS.A.COMPANY.WILL.BE.NIHIL.!!!!.JustCuz81.likes.this.Share.this.post.Link.to.post.Share.on.other.sites.Share.this.post.Link.to.post.Share.on.other.sites.there...is...so...so...so...many...alternativesDreadWingKnight....210..-------..Administrators..210..41,472..posts..Posted..27..Jul..2014....Report..post..1)..Pratically..ALL..new..PC's..currently..been..sold..are..64-bit,..NOT..32-bit..(it..means..that..the..32..bit..market..share..is..dwindling..to..nothing)Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites... f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
République de Banarie Index du Forum  » Le Spatioport  » Centre de Communications  » Utorrent 64 Bit For Windows 8
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX